Menu

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I'm going to read next.....



I only have a few more pages left of the current Kelley Armstrong book left to read of her Men of the Otherworld series. I'm going to finish up her 3rd book in her YA series. I'm going to flip to a page in the book and share a few lines from it...............

"So you have no idea who hired him?"
"Some supernatural. A healer guy."
"Sorcerer?" I said. "Shaman?"
"No clue. I'm not into that stuff. Anyway, someone put Liam in touch with this guy who wanted a werewolf to track you down"-- he nodded at Derek--"and hand you over to the Pack. Just so happened we were already in trouble with the Pack-- on account of Liam, as usual."(pg 187, Armstrong)


I can't wait to get started with the 3rd installment. I really enjoyed her first two YA books. I LOVE her Women of the Otherworld and Men of the Otherworld series, and I have came to really love this series as well. Anyways, as soon as I've got this one read, I'm letting my friends' daughter borrow this trilogy to read.






No comments:

Post a Comment